Jun 12, 2007

NYC Adventure Boot Camp Kicks off Summer!



NYC Adventure Boot Camp for Women
Despite the rainy first day and location change, the 20 ladies are enjoying camp thus far. Week one is finally over and the first HIKE DAY in Central Park is tomorrow! The ladies have really been enjoying themselves, from what I can see when class is over at 6:30 AM. I think our most over heard comment after 8 days of class is "I am so happy to go home after work each day and not have to think about going to the gym."

I will share a quote with you from Sandy a current Camper:
"I realized that I actually like early mornings (not so much at bedtime the night before), it makes me feel good all day long. I like not having to dread the boring gym ALL day long, I can go home and do whatever I wish, almost guilt free :)"


FYI
NYC Adventure Boot Camp is an 4 week outdoor weight loss program for the busy woman. Most of our campers this session are 5-day a weekers, with only 4 3-day-a-week people. Stacy and I (Laura) like to call it "the ultimate out of gym experience."

Why would you want to drag yourself into the gym when you can hit the park in a team environment. If you are looking for a JUMP START to your fitness or workout routine go to our site at w
ww.NYCAdventureBootCamp.com today!

No comments: